(Let’s pretend this is a thing.)
- I had planned to run tonight, but the humid September night (gross, it’s fall) and a craft I was working on got the best of me. Craft-life balance?
- Tomorrow I am playing football. Let’s see how that goes. I have a feeling my victory dance may be my greatest contribution. I am excited, except for the fact that it is going to be at 10:00 at night.
- I’m surprised that I’ve really been itching to run lately. Surprised and happy….but not convinced yet.
- I have superglue all over my fingers. It makes for a weird feeling. The joys of crafting.
- I didn’t get to 10,000 steps yet today. Time to go take some laps around my apartment….