Happy Thursday! Almost there…almost there…almost there. I just came across this graphic and I had to share. There’s enough info in it that I don’t feel I need to add much, but below the graphic are some things that I pulled from this. Enjoy!
- Turkey makes you happy?! No wonder I like Thanksgiving so much…although it could also be the pumpkin pie, mom’s homemade filling, and the rolls….It’s a toss up.
- I still really like the word hippocampus.
- The part about spending 20 minutes outside each day gets a thumbs up from me! Unless there is golf-ball sized hail
- Happiness is maximized at 57 degrees–that explains why I do NOT like humidity and heat….I only tolerate temperatures above 80 when I am on a beach or beside a pool
- Did you see that healthier people tend to be happier? BOO-YAH! Did anyone else think of the video below when you read “Exercise releases proteins and endorphins that make the brain feel happier” ?